Saturday, July 11, 2009

Run free lifestyle is over

And so is the hiatus from the blog and my other online duties....  damn it's been a long time.
I am now a married woman and have issue #1 of the Blue Skies Magazine out (and issue #2 breathing down my neck).
In the past few weeks I've been flung all over the world, spent time with my family, caught up with friends I haven't seen in years and finally arrived back in Florida.  Jet-lagged as hell, with a to-do list a mile long.
Towards the top half of that list is getting back in shape, running biking and swimming.  Won't be easy, but I'm fiercely motivated to work off the extra pounds piled on by eating the insanely yummy hot dogs and chocolate in Iceland.

I'm not really in the inspired mood at the moment, as I sit here and enter names and addresses into our subscription database, but I will leave you with this very cute post from one of the blogs I follow - Tall girl Running.  Although I've never squeezed out a kid, I can somewhat relate - the very same thoughts go through my mind every time I'm toeing the start line at an event that takes more than half an hour :)

That's it for now. See you in a bit, because I'm back :)

No comments: