Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quiet on the blog front

But not like there has nothing been going on.
Oh, it's been busy. Starting up a company - Blue Skies Magazine, and getting married in a month. Ooof! Magzine is going really well, have to rally up a few more subscribers before we go to print in a couple of weeks, but I'm all for starting slow anyway. Marriage prep going a little slower - I still don't really know what I'm wearing, still have to tie down the caterer and still have to wrap my head around the fact that in just 4 short weeks I'm going to be a wife!
But it's all good. We are planning a very simple ceremony in my hometown in Iceland, outdoors, up on a small hill overlooking the town. Odds are it might be raining, perhaps windy, most certainly chilly and maybe even snowing (yeah, not really).
I'm really excited that a bunch of our friends will be making the journey home with us and getting to know my roots, meet my Icelandic friends and family and hopefully experience some of the magic that the land of the midnight sun has to offer.

No comments: