Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mea culpa, doggy style


Came home this afternoon after a successful trip to the bike store, where I scored a round skewer for two dollars. I will need this skewer thing for the next 8 weeks, when I embark up on something called Vision Quest Coaching, in my attempt to become a bad-ass cyclist. Or triathlete. Or perhaps the fastest unemployed person on two wheels!
Coming back home I noticed that the family room floor was awfully crunchy and a swift inspection revealed kitty litter all over the floor. I use the fabulous crystals that absorb odor and fluids, and generally work great when placed in the litter box. Strewn all over the floor, they are just annoying.
As it turns out, the cat had not miraculously stopped shitting over the past few days (which would have been nice), instead the dog had figured out how to snake her long nose into the Booda Clean Step Dome and snatch what I can only describe as crunchy dog snickers bars. Yuck.

I also came home to one guilt stricken dog who stood in front of the door with the tail between her legs. The damn dog just HAS to be Catholic, she was born guilty. Every time she does something bad, she comes and confesses and then crawls into a corner and mutters Hail Marys to herself in Doggish, until repenting is complete.
Next step is to secure the lid firmly to the base using a bungee chord. Stay tuned for further updates from the Poop Snatcher.

1 comment:

Mikey... said...

Glad I didn't come in after we got back from the bike emporium. You need to brush Daisy's teeth now?