Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am thoroughly over this crap.

Chest cold returned with a vengeance. Unasked, unwanted, unwelcome. Slept 10 hrs straight and woke up feeling a wee bit better but still not quite my usual self. My lungs burn and energy is at an all time low.
I'm not even up for playing Wii Fit, which should really bring into focus what a sad shape I'm in.
iBite the Cat thinks I'm one big giant heat-pad, put on this earth for his pleasure and comfort. I'm too weak to swat him off constantly so every time I nap pass out, I wake up with him on my head or on my chest. He's purring with pleasure, I'm gasping for air.
I want a Coke so bad, but can't bring myself to get up off the couch and to the fridge to get one.
Can someone get me a Coke, please?

1 comment:

Maggs said...

I hope you feel better soon...I'm sending a virtual coke or a virtual person to get you a coke.