Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well here we are.

Not so much a day at a time for this blog lately, more like a week at a time, and even that is a stretch. Plenty been going on though, no lack of action.
First my birthday was last week, I like having birthdays - took the day off and had a nice chilled day sleeping in, did some Christmas shopping and had a couple of very nice surprises from friends!
For the past couple of weeks I've been chowing down the antibiotics which hasn't been very fun as those didn't agree with me too well. But, now that it is all said and done my sinuses feel a TON better so I expect tomorrows swim workout to be a lot better than the past few ones have been.
I have officially committed to do the Miami tri on March 15th with my friends Sue and Sharon!
Should be fun, but that also means that I better get training, yikes.
Swimming is going well, biking I'll pick up quick, but the run remains my nemesis.
If anyone has good ideas on how to become a wicked fast runner in record time, by all means tell me!!

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Jetpacks on your shoes.