Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cookies and flippin cream!


Home alone since Cute Boy is out of town for work, came up unexpected. I had planned a nice Tilapia dinner with yummy fruit salsa but since it was just me, I got lazy and just did the fish. Pretty much immediately after dinner I was hit with this massive "get me something sweet NOW or bad things will happen" urge.
I had nothing. I'm trying to not keep sugary stuff around in a weak attempt to lean up and stay healthy. This was not good. For some reason I ripped open the freezer door, thinking I might raid one of those breakfast Eggo's that Cute Boy likes - and that's when I saw that the Häagen-Dazs fairy had come for a visit and left me my very own pint of delicous Cookies & Cream!!
Miracle. It's the only explanation. I don't buy ice cream (for reasons outlined above) and the only frozen treats Cute Boy gets are Mango things. Yucky, slimy mango sorbets, I won't go near them. Thanks again Häagen-Dazs fairy, and feel free to stop by every now and then. Just don't make a habit out of it.

1 comment:

Luv2skydyv said...

Kolla- it will all be OK- step away from the freezer and put the ice cream container down!